Judah Christian School Athletic Boosters GO TRIBE !
Welcome to the Judah Christian Athletics Booster Website!
Want to become a Judah Christian Athletics Booster Member! It is easy! Fill out the membership form (under "Files"), and turn it in to the Main Office. To be a member you have to attend at least four of our Booster Meetings throughout the school year, and provide 10 hours of Booster specific volunteer hours. Being a member has its benefits! You are eligible for $50 off of a Family Athletics All-Admissions Pass, you have voting rights (for elections and scholarship selection), and are eligible to qualify for the Athletic Booster Scholarship (after 2 years of service and along with other criteria…more on that program coming soon!)
What do Boosters do? Our mission statement is “The Judah Christian School Judah Athletics Booster Club, in conjunction with the Athletics Department, exists to promote the Athletics Program at Judah Christian School through personal involvement in attendance at games, raising of funds, and increasing the interest of other parents, students and the community.”
How are we accomplishing this?
- we are responsible for organizing concessions at the athletics events;
- we are organizing the ordering of Spirit Wear for individual sports and general Judah Athletics apparel;
- we are organizing fundraising activities (to include the Judah Boosters Eat Out events)
- we are creating locker magnets for all athletes at every level;
- we are running social media sites (Facebook and Instagram- please share your pics!);
- we are placing congratulatory ads in programs for teams/athletes that make it to the State level;
- we are developing a Booster Athletics Scholarship for a male and female Senior; and
- we are creating a Grant program for Coaches.
It takes time (and people) to develop a successful program, but we are working hard at developing something that everyone has an opportunity to contribute ideas. We thank you for your support!